Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ex-boyfriends and Ex-friends!

Before I met Kyle I dated a guy named Wilhelm, we had dated for two years and he was pretty darn set on us having a fairy tale ending. He actually moved in with me and my family six months after we were dating despite my young age. Things got a bit crazy between us and he became consumed with things I wasn't interested in and hung out with friends I honestly couldn't stand! After a while of unhappiness I broke up with him, because I am not the type to live MY life if I am unhappy in any way! He took it way harder than I thought, to this day he has completely changed from a happy, love life, goal orientated person to pretty much not caring about anything! The fact that he was such a big part of my life for so long makes it tough to handle it. To top it off my "friend" tries to get back at me by making him like her then dropping him the first chance she got. I really don't understand why people have to be so sneaky! I just wish I knew a way to wear he was happy again because he is one of my best friends and deserves better treatment than he's been getting from everyone he knows. Thank goodness Kyle, my current boyfriend, is as understanding as he is so I can talk Wilhelm down when he's really upset! The whole fact that I can still be friends with my ex without Kyle freaking out shows me that there really are mature guys out there that are actually worth my time!

No comments:

Post a Comment