Saturday, September 11, 2010

First Apartment!

Wow am I excited! This last week I've moved from Arizona all the way to Oregon and I'm staying with my boyfriend and his parents til we're able to move into our very first apartment around the 20th of this month! I'm excited and nervous all at once. It's very odd thinking that now I have no choice but to grow up! I have to get a job and pay bills and learn to cook healthy foods and pay taxes, I feel as if I still have so much to learn and yet I'm getting thrown into the real world after barely turning 18! Then again I wonder if any of us are really ready to leave the nest, we might think we are til we get there. After we are there we aren't so sure anymore! Having responsibilities is a lot tougher than most of us are prepared for!

No comments:

Post a Comment