Monday, October 4, 2010

The first visit from my family.

I've recently moved from Arizona all the way to Oregon, away from my family. Well, my dad and brother were planning on visiting Kyle and I for spring break. I've recently received news that my mom is planning on coming up here also. In any normal family this wouldn't be a problem, but MY family is definitely not considered normal! My parents are divorced and tend to bicker a lot, on top of my mom and I bickering A LOT, on top of my mom having the most infuriating dog in the world! I usually love dogs but my moms dog isn't well-trained, bites, barks, and is just absolutely annoying! It's going to be interesting but I would never tell my mom she's not invited, we do argue quite a bit but she's still my mom and it's a bit tough being away from her! Even though it'll be an adventure having everyone in my tiny apartment I'll be very happy to see my parents and extremely happy to see my little brother!

1 comment:

  1. Shanell - yet another exciting adventure! Have fun with your family.Once when I was a little girl, my grandmother (who hated cats) "accidentally" let the cat out the back door. We never saw her again. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete