Saturday, August 21, 2010

Moving, work, school, wisdom teeth!!

Well lately things have been kind of hectic!! I've been packing for my move to Oregon which I am crazy excited for! My boyfriend and I have been dating for a year now and the whole time it's been a long distance relationship which is soon to be over with. September 8th I'll be flying in to Portland and won't be going back to the small town I live in now, which is an amazing thing. Besides packing I've dealt with work which has actually been really nice and I even have five days off which rocks. Then school which can get tough with my Anatomy and Physiology class but I make it through! The one thing that I'm freaking out about is getting my wisdom teeth out. People tell me that it isn't so bad but I'm absolutely terrified of getting shots and things like that. I get them out on Monday and yeah I'm just a tad scared, once it's over with I'm sure I'll be fine but for now... YIKES!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment